Keenagers is designed for senior adults, but you don’t have to be one to come. We often have younger people–sometimes moms w/ kids who enjoy our programs. Each Keenager event that is at the church has a suggested donation of $5 and is catered by Norma Rushing–you don’t want to miss her cooking!
Fall 2011 Schedule
- Tuesday, September 20 – Storyteller at 11:30 a.m. with lunch.
- Saturday, September 24 – AARP Safe Driving Course 9:00-1:30
- No cost!
- Any age can attend (good for teens, too)
- In most cases this course will qualify you for 10% off auto insurance.
- Snacks will be provided, but bring your own if you need something substantial.
- Call Norma Rushing to register and for more details (see # below)
- Tuesday, October 18 – trip to Mercier Apple Orchard in Blue Ridge, lunch, and then to Burt’s Pumpkin Farm
- Sign up by Monday, October 17 by calling 404-636-7562
- leave at 9:30 return at about 5:00
- Cost: only what you want to buy and your lunch
- Tuesday, December 6 – Christmas Music and lunch at 11:30 a.m.
Email Norma Rushing (or call at 404-295-0958) for details.